TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Ejimoo!
When you create an Ejimoo account you agree to these Terms of Service. We may revise these Terms from time to time but by continuing to access or use the Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. The most current version of the Terms will govern our relationship with you.
Who can use Ejimoo
- You must be at least 15 years old to create an account.
- You are not a person barred from receiving Services under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
Prohibited on Ejimoo
- Impersonating others or providing inaccurate or misleading information
- Doing something unlawful or fraudulent for an illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Creating accounts in an automated way or collecting information in unauthorized ways
- Posting private or confidential information that may violate someone else’s rights.
- Posting nudity, excessive explicit language, or Content that can be construed as inappropriate.
Content on the Services
- You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content posted or shared.
- You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive.
- All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content.
- We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your account, so use a strong password and limit its use to this account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
Permissions You Give to Us
- We do not claim ownership of your content, but you grant us a license to use it.
- Permission to use your username, profile picture, and information about your relationships and actions with accounts, ads, and sponsored content.
- You agree that we can download and install updates to the Service on your device.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we may change it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary.
- Ejimoo will send you SMS messages to confirm your phone number.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected]
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages only when you request a verification code. If you have any questions about your text plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Terminating Your Account
- We can refuse to provide or stop providing all or part of the Service to you immediately to protect our community or services.
- We can terminate or disable your account at any time if you create risk or legal exposure for us, violate these Terms of Service, or our policies.
- Your access to and use of the Services or any Content are at your own risk.
- You understand and agree that the Services are provided to you on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis.
- We don’t control what people and others do or say, and we aren’t responsible for their (or your) actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or content (including unlawful or objectionable content). We also aren’t responsible for services and features offered by other people or companies, even if you access them through our Service.
- Ejimoo makes no warranty or representation and disclaims all responsibility and liability for: (i) the completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Services or any Content; (ii) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services or any Content; (iii) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services; and (iv) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Ejimoo or through the Services, will create any warranty or representation not expressly made herein.
- YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
- You may end your legal agreement with Ejimoo at any time by deactivating your accounts and discontinuing your use of the Services.
- We always appreciate feedback or other suggestions, but may use them without any restrictions or obligation to compensate you for them, and are under no obligation to keep them confidential.